- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and julienne sliced
- 16 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 12oz bottle Saucy Mama Poppyseed dressing
- juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
Core apples and then slice into julienne strips.
Or if you have a mandoline you can use that too!
Add apples to a large bowl and mix in lemon juice.
Toss to coat to keep the apples from browning.
Add coleslaw mix and green onions.
This Poppyseed Dressing is the bomb.com!
Ava loves dipping fruit, especially apples and strawberries, into
Saucy Mama’s Poppyseed Dressing.
Pour in Poppyseed Dressing and stir.
Cover and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Add chopped bacon right before serving (you can mix in or just sprinkle on top).
This way it stays nice and crispy.
I served this coleslaw with my Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Stuffed with Sweet Heat Ribs.
Another Saucy Mama creation!