Pumpkin Pie Nutella Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup approx. Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar.
- Beat in egg, vegetable oil, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps.
- Add a dollop (about 1 tsp or so) of Nutella onto the bottom of each muffin liner and spread to cover the bottom.
- Using a ice cream scoop or large spoon fill muffin tins to the top with pumpkin batter.
- Top each muffin with about 1 tsp of Nutella and use a toothpick to swirl it into the top of the batter.
- Bake muffins for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Mix pumpkin and sugars together in a large bowl.
Add milk, oil, egg, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice and stir to combine.
Slowly add flour mixture to the pumpkin mix and whisk to combine.
Stir until smooth and all the flour is incorporated.
Add a dollop (a tsp or so) to the bottom of each muffin liner and spread to cover the bottom.
Then using a scoop fill the muffin liners with pumpkin batter and swirl with a toothpick or spoon.
Bake for 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees then let cool slightly before serving.
Light you pumpkin candles, hang up your leaf adorned wreath, and dig into some Pumpkin Pie Nutella Muffins! It’s Fall y’all!