This cute, colorful, and crunchy treat mix is an easy back to school snack to make for hungry kids of all ages!
Try adding to lunchboxes or serve a bowl full after school for nibbling.
School Days Snack Mix
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal or similar
- 2 cups SchoolBook Letter Cookies I found mine at Trader Joes
- 2 cups Cinnamon Apple Straws
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2.8 oz share size M&M's candies or similar
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix gently until well combined.
- Store in a large ziptoc bag or covered container for easy access and snacking!
- This mix is perfect for school lunchboxes. I serve about 1/2 cup in a small sandwich baggie.
Start by adding your ingredients to a bowl.
First add 2 cups mini pretzels.
Now add 2 cups Cheerios (or similar) cereal.
Then add 2 cups of SchoolBook Letter Cookies. I found these at Trader Joes.
2 cups Apple Straws are the next ingredient.
Finally, add 1/4 -1/2 cup raisins.
Lastly, a sweet treat: a alrge share size bag of M&Ms.
A cute, colorful, and crunchy snack!
Mix gently until well combined.
Store in a large ziptoc bag or covered container for easy access and snacking!
This mix is perfect for school lunchboxes. I serve about 1/2 cup in a small sandwich baggie.