These flavor packed Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos are made with just 3 ingredients and prepared in minutes in your slow cooker.
Read about the Vacuvita® One Touch Storage System – the first of its kind vacuum and food storage option.
My kitchen must have this spring is my new Vacuvita® One Touch Storage System. The website describes it as “a modern day, high tech, connected bread box” . This amazing product is the first of its kind vacuum and food storage option. As a busy Mom who grocery shops multiple times a week, we sure do have a lot of food in our home and quite a lot of food that goes bad or stale or gets freezer burn. Vacuvita has cut back on my food waste and let’s us enjoy food up to five times longer. I have saved so much money, time, and frustration! They also offer an app to keep track of everything you have stored and then send reminders of when it will expire. Definitely a must for busy Moms!
Here are a few of the many reasons to bring Vacuvita to your kitchen:
- The average household wastes 1300 pounds of food per year – up to $1500 in waste.
- The Vacuvita app keeps track of your stored food effortlessly (and sends you reminders of when your food is getting ready to expire).
- In addition to storage, you can use your Vacuvita products to marinate, sous vide and more.
It stores food in an eye-catching container, the Home Base, to keep it fresher longer.
The main unit, the Home Base, is the perfect way to keep your food fresh right on your counter top
The Home Base then pairs with an easy-to-use vacuum tube to seal food in coordinating, reusable containers or vacuum seal bags.
Vacuvita medium bags are ideal for freezer storage and sous-vide cooking. Made out of durable, multi-layer materials, they keep the moisture inside without letting oxygen through.
The reusable containers are an easy way to extend vacuum food storage to your pantry, fridge and freezer.
Visit Amazon to order your Vacuvita® One Touch Storage System today!
Amazon link to order.
Learn more here: https://www.vacuvita.com
Scroll down for my Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos recipe and to enter to win a Vacuvita System below.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- 1.5-2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 16 oz jar salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Trim any fat off the chicken and place in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on taco seasoning.
- Pour entire jar of salsa on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks, mixing with the sauce.
- Add lime juice if you'd like.
- Serve on top of beans and rice or in tacos with avocado and cheese.
Remove chicken from the Vacuvita vacuum sealed bag.
Trim any fat off the chicken and place in your slow cooker.
Sprinkle on taco seasoning. Or I have used enchilada seasoning and my own blends.
It’s easy to make at home! Check out my recipe here: Taco Seasoning
Pour entire jar of salsa on top.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Shred chicken with two forks.
Mix with the sauce.
I like to add some lime juice as well.
This chicken is tender and flavorful and can’t be an easier to make!
Serve on top of beans and rice or in tacos with avocado and cheese.
Enter to win a Vacuvita® System – a $300 value!
I received this product for free from Vacuvita (https://www.vacuvita.com) in exchange
for an honest review on my blog.
for an honest review on my blog.
The opinions posted are my own.