Happy St Patrick’s Day!
Make this fun themed charcuterie board this week to celebrate.
Everyone will feel lucky when you serve this festive green snack tray for St Patrick’s Day snackin’!
Green Charcuterie Snack Tray
- A variety of green fruit like grapes pears, apples, kiwi
- A variety of chopped green vegetables like broccoli steamed edamame, cucumbers, snap peas, and bell peppers
- A few crunchy green snacks like olives pickles, pepperoncinis, jalapenos, and pistachios
- 1 green dip like guacamole or edamame hummus
- Sliced cheese at least a soft and hard like Irish cheddar, goat cheese with hard, flavored cream cheese, and skewered mozzarella balls
- Assorted green chips and breads like tortilla chips bean chips, and veggie straws
- Assemble all green snacks on a large tray or board.
- Use small bowls and cups for dips and small snacks like olives, peppers, and nuts. You can also repurpose food as bowls like a hollowed out green pepper for guac!
- Fill in empty spaces on your board with items like tortilla chips, nuts, and skewered cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your green feast!
I made this for my girls and I so we made it fun and went to the store and picked out all the green foods we like!
This ended up being meat free but it still was plenty hearty and delicious for a meal!
I started by laying out small bowls and cups and adding smaller items like olives and peppers to them then filling in spaces around with veggies and fruit.
I figured the cheese didn’t have to be green as long as it kept with the theme!
I found this Irish cheddar at Aldi. I sliced and served it on the green wax wrapper to add some color.
I also added color by skewering the mozzarella balls with green toothpicks!
For green chips and dippers I found green tortilla chips, veggie straws and bean crisps.
You can also repurpose food as bowls like a hollowed out green pepper for guac!
Fill in empty spaces on your board with items like tortilla chips, nuts, and skewered cheese.
Almost too pretty to eat!
Enjoy your green feast!