This simple cold salad is quick to throw together and delicious to serve all summer long!
Even better, you can make this salad with only pantry ingredients and it serves a crowd!
This recipe and more are included in this tasty roundup:
40+ Easy Recipes to Make With Only Pantry Staples
Summertime Italian Spaghetti Salad
- 16 oz spaghetti pasta cooked and cooled
- 2 cups Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup white onion sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3 oz sundried tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup small marinated mushrooms
- 3 oz bottle parmesan cheese grated
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook spaghetti according to package. I cook two minutes under for al dente.
- Drain and let cool. Add to a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except only half the cheese.
- Toss to coat.
- Top with remaining grated cheese.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Cook 1 lb of spaghetti pasta according to package. I cook 2 minutes under for al dente.
Drain and let cool before adding to a large bowl.
I love the flavor and texture of sundried tomatoes. I used a 3oz bag and thinly sliced them before adding to the salad.
Artichoke hearts are one of my favorite antipasto ingredients,
I roughly chopped 1 cup of marinated artichoke hearts and added them to the bowl.
This is the perfect summer salad using only pantry ready ingredients!
Add all remaining ingredients, except only half the cheese.
Toss to coat.
Add your favorite Italian dressing, about 2 cups.
Top with remaining grated cheese.
Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Looks good. I like the idea of serving the spaghetti cold – I’ve always liked eating left over spaghetti out of the fridge cold:)