This delicious spice mix is a savory and spicy blend that tastes great on seafood, burgers, steaks, and more!
Homemade Blackened Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Store seasoning blend in an airtight container.
- Delicious served on fish, ribs, and burgers!
You need nine basic spices to make this seasoning blend.
Mix all the spices together in a medium bowl until well combined.
I love using blackened seasoning on my burgers and ribs. Start with 1 tbsp and add more if needed.