Happy Valentine’s Day friends! My little sweethearts and I made these cute Valentine’s Sprinkled Pink Heart Lollipops yesterday for their class parties and gifts for friends.
I love recipes like this because they are easy for kids to make, only require 2 ingredients, and make a cute treat to wrap up and give as gifts.
Our annual Valentine’s photos with Red, White, and You Photography are adorable as always!
Love my pretty forever Valentine’s!
Sprinkled Pink Heart Lollipops
- 8 oz bag pink Strawberry flavored candy melts
- 8 oz bag hot pink vanilla flavored candy melts
- assorted Valentine's shapes/colored sprinkles
- You will need a plastic or silicone lollipop mold. We found our heart shaped one at Hobby Lobby.
- Add sprinkles to the inside of each mold.
- Place a lollipop stick on each mold, with the top partially in the heart.
- Add one bag of candy melts to a bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute on 50% power.
- Stir then microwave for another 30 seconds, 50% power. Stir until smooth.
- Immediately pour the melted candy into each heart mold, covering the sprinkles and filling to the top.
- Be sure you cover the top of the lollipop stick too.
- Tap gently on the counter to remove any lumps and air bubbles.
- Top with more sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until hardened.
- To remove from mold, gently flip over and they should easily pop out.
- Repeat with remaining bag of candy melts.
- Serve at a party or wrap in treat bags for gifts.
I count my blessings every day for these two. Even though being a Mom is super hard sometimes, I am so lucky to be their Mom!
And I love that they put up with all my taste testing and photos 🙂
You only need 2 ingredients for this recipe. Pink candy melts, I used two flavors, and sprinkles.
You also need a heart shaped lollipop mold and lollipop sticks.
Stella’s ready to help (and eat sprinkles)!
Add lollipop sticks to each heart mold. Be sure to place the top of each stick in the center of the heart.
Add different Valentine’s sprinkles to each heart mold.
Add one bag of candy melts to a bowl. Microwave for 1 minutes on 50% power. Stir then microwave for another 30 seconds, 50% power.
Stir until smooth.
Immediately pour into the heart molds, filling to the top and covering the top of the sticks.
Gently tap on the counter to get rid of any lumps and air bubbles.
Add more sprinkles on top of each heart.
Then place in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes to harden.
Once those pops are done, repeat with the other bag of candy melts. I was about to make 12 large lollipops.
To remove from the mold, gently flip over and they should pop out easily.
These are fun treat for Valentine’s parties and birthdays!
You can wrap up in treat bags to give as gifts too.
My taste testers take their job seriously!
This kid! She always makes me laugh!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope it’s a sweet one!