Here in Louisiana Mardi Gras aka Carnival is a huge celebration every year.
There are festivals and parades, schools and business close for Fat Tuesday, and of course. there’s lots of delicious food!
Here is a collection of 25+ of my favorite Cajun Recipes for Mardi Gras for you to enjoy!
Some are more traditional Cajun items like Barbecue Shrimp and PoBoys but there are also more unique items like King Cake Bread Pudding and Crawfish Corn Fritters.
Comment below and share your favorite with me.
Also check out All About Mardi Gras King Cake: History and Tips!
1. Pecan Praline King Cake Bread Pudding
2. Shrimp and Grits and Greens
3. Bayou Stuffed Catfish
4. Mardi Gras Cupcakes
5. Homemade Pralines
6. Ragin’ Cajun Jambalaya Pizza
7. Abita King Cake Soda Float
8. Cajun Crawfish Enchiladas
9. Mardi Gras Mini King Cake Biscuits
10. Mardi Gras Cajun Beer Cheese Dip
11. Copeland’s of New Orleans Chop Salad
12. Creole Red Beans and Rice Burger
13. Cajun Storm Ginger Beer Cocktail
14. Cajun Shrimp Po-Boys with Sweet and Spicy Remoulade
15. Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo
16. Homestyle Grits and Veal Grillades
17. King Cake Cocktail
18. New Orleans Style Barbecue Shrimp
19. Cajun Crawfish and Corn Fritters with Remoulade Dipping Sauce
20. Gulf Coast Oysters Rockefeller
21. New Orleans Muffuletta Sandwich with Olive Salad
22. Cajun Red Beans and Andouille Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
23. Cajun Shrimp Boil Grill Packs
24. Cafe Du Monde New Orleans Beignets
25. Mardi Gras Muffuletta Dip
26. Mardi Gras Cake
27. King Cake Latte
28. Cajun Crawfish Bread
29. New Orleans Bananas Foster
30. CrockPot Cajun Red Beans and Rice
31. Cajun Crawfish Fettuccine
Leave a Reply