These delicious No Bake Gooey Butterfinger Bars are a creation by my mini me, Ava.
She is a foodie like me and has a sweet tooth like her Dad!
I love that she enjoys baking, cooking, and sampling new foods with me.
It is something we bond over and I cannot wait to see her grow as a little chef herself!
We attended a community Dessert Bar Crawl at our local library this summer and Ava made and served this recipe.
Family selfie with our plates full of dessert bars! Ava’s gooey no bake bars were a hit.
I made one of my favorites, Creamy Chocolate Pecan Crunch Dessert Bars , for the event.
Ava’s No Bake Gooey Butterfinger Bars
- 7 graham cracker squares
- 2 heaping cups mini marshmallows
- 12 oz jar caramel sauce
- 2 Butterfinger bars coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Spray the bottom of a 8x8 baking pan with non stick spray.
- Add graham cracker squares to the bottom of the pan, breaking in half if needed to fit.
- Next, sprinkle marshmallows evenly over graham crackers covering the top.
- Add caramel to a small bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until warmed.
- Pour caramel over the marshmallows so the marshmallows slightly melt and are completely coated.
- Now add chopped Butterfingers on top of the caramel, covering the top.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl on 50% power for 1 minute or until melted.
- Scoop the chocolate into a ziptop bag, seal, and push to the bottom of the bag.
- Snip off tip and squeeze to drizzle all over the top of the bars.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cut into 12 bars and serve.
Ava and Stella both enjoy helping and sampling!
Assemble the layered bars and drizzle with chocolate.
These bars need time to firm up before you cut.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or up to overnight.
Once chilled and firm, cut into 12 squares.
Serve with extra napkins and enjoy your sweet and gooey treat!