Looking for a decadent, creamy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth?
Look no further, these Chocolate Pecan Crunch Bars are packed with flavor, crunch, and cream cheese deliciousness!
*Adapted from my wonderful friend Lora’s recipe.
What would I do without friend’s like Lora?!
Creamy Chocolate Pecan Crunch Dessert Bars
- 8 ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips and butter until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and mix in chocolate graham crackers and pecans.
- Reserve one cup and pour the remaining crumble in an ungreased 8X8 baking dish.
- Press down on the bottom of the dish to make a crust.
- Bake for 12 minutes until crust is set.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and sugar.
- Cream until smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and flour and mix until well combined.
- Remove baked crust from oven and spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with reserved one cup of crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until filling is set and top is bubbly.
- Let cool and then slice into 12 bars.