Looking for a decadent, creamy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further- my Chocolate Pecan Cheese Crunchers are packed with flavor, crunch, and cream cheese deliciousness!
*Adapted from my wonderful friend Lora’s recipe!
What would I do without friend’s like Lora?!
Makes 12 bars.
- 8 ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips and butter until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and mix in chocolate graham crackers and pecans.
- Reserve one cup and pour the remaining crumble in an ungreased 8X8 baking dish.
- Press down on the bottom of the dish to make a crust.
- Bake for 12 minutes until crust is set.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and sugar.
- Cream until smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and flour and mix until well combined.
- Remove baked crust from oven and spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with reserved one cup of crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until filling is set and top is bubbly.
- Let cool and then slice into 12 bars.
Pecans, butterscotch, cream cheese, and chocolate…I can’t even begin to tell you how decadently delicious this dessert is!
Cut into 12 bars and watch them disappear (make sure to save one- or two- for yourself!).
Perfect for upcoming Holiday parties!