Here’s another grilled recipe I created for the Saucy Mama Recipe Contest. I was excited to try Saucy Mama’s new Hot Wing Sauce and of course I love the combo of blue cheese and hot sauce. Then I saw all the fresh, local corn at the grocery store and decided why not make a Buffalo Blue Cheese Grilled Corn on the Cob? Sounds amazing right?! Oh yeah it was!
It tasted just as good as it sounds (and looks)!
Buffalo and Blue Cheese Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 fresh yellow corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup Saucy Mama Hot Wing sauce or similar
- 1/2 cup approx 1/2 8oz container blue cheese crumbles
- Heat grill over low heat.
- Peel and clean corn and place each in a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Brush each corn all over with Saucy Mama Hot Wing Sauce and fold foil up over the corn, twisting at the ends.
- Place on the grill, on the top rack if possible, and grill until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from grill, carefully open aluminum and brush with additional sauce then sprinkle with 2 tbsp blue cheese on each corn.
- Serve immediately so it's hot and covered in gooey, melted cheese.
Peel fresh corn and pour about 1/4 cup of Saucy Mama Hot Wing Sauce in a small bowl.
Place corn in aluminum foil and brush all over with Hot Wing sauce.
Roll up and cover the corn in aluminum foil, twisting at the ends.
Grill over low heat, preferably on the top rack.
Grill until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
Carefully open aluminum foil and brush with more Hot Wing Sauce.
Deliciously tangy and spicy!
Sprinkle with 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles on each corn and unwrap from aluminum.
Serve piping hot with melted gooey cheese.
I served with a grilled burger and Mom’s baked beans.
What a perfect home cooked meal!
We made the corn again on the grill
for Labor Day along with grilled sausages and veggies.
If you love fresh grilled corn, hot sauce and gooey cheese, this is the recipe for you!