For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Connect with Sweets and Treats Shop
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Sweets_Treats @Sweets_Treats
Instagram: http://instagram.com/shopsweetsandtreats @shopsweetsandtreats
- 1 pint pistachio ice cream, divided
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 1/4 cup Sweets and Treats Halloween sprinkles
- 4 gummy or candy eye balls
- 2 gummy teeth
- assorted Halloween candies like pretzels, candy bones, and eye ball suckers
- Scoop pistachio ice cream into 2 bowls.
- Drizzle on strawberry “blood” syrup.
- Top with Sweets and Treats Halloween sprinkles.
- Add 2 gummy eye balls and one gummy mouth to each sundae.
- Go all out and add more festive Halloween treats on top!
- Serve right away and enjoy your spooktacular eye scream sundae!
Get together all your Halloween candy toppings.
I used an assortment of gumball eyeballs, gummy teeth, bat candy, and festive dipped pretzels
Scoop pistachio ice cream into 2 bowls.
Drizzle on strawberry “blood” syrup.
Add 2 gummy eye balls and one gummy mouth to each sundae.
Go all out and add more festive Halloween treats on top!
Serve right away and enjoy your spooky treat!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Ghost Hot Chocolate from Big Bear’s Wife
- Day of the Dead Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes from Pook’s Pantry
- Devilish Halloween Deviled Eggs from Pastry Chef Online
- Candy Corn Layer Cake from ReciPEAs
- Cauldron Cupcakes from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Black Velvet Cake from Sugar Dish Me
- Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups from I am a Honey Bee
- Purple Velvet Halloween Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Chocolate Dipped Brownie Pops from Southern From Scratch
- Creepy Crawly Dirt Cup Pudding Parfaits from 4 Sons R Us
- “Guts” Cinnamon Rolls from A Blender Mom
- Vampire Ice Cream Floats from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mummy Bites from Eat Move Make
- Monkey Brain Bread from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Cookie Pizza from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Boo Berry Pie from Kudos Kitchen
- Monster Donuts from The Baking Fairy
- Boogeyman Brew from Who Needs A Cape?
- Purple People Eater Thumbprints from The Spiffy Cookie
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Decorated Pretzels from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Black and Orange Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Skeleton Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Monster Mash Cake from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Skillet Brownies from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blood-Red Pomegranate Margarita from The Redhead Baker
- “Pumpkin” Snoballs from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Dunkaroo Dip from Savory Experiments
- Bloody Eyeball Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Eye Scream Sundae from For the Love of Food
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.