Today’s #SummerGrilling recipe has been sponsored by The Spice House and Farmer’s Pantry, however, all opinions are my own. #ad #FarmersPantry #SummerGrilling
Oven baked, extra cheesy seafood dip has long been this Florida girl’s fave appetizer! So today I am sharing this deliciously easy and finger lickin’ good Grilled Shrimp Dip recipe. Seasoned grilled shrimp are mixed with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese and then topped with buttery cornbread crisps before baked until ooey-gooey! You are going to love this creamy appetizer that screams comfort food !
This week, we’re sharing the best grill recipes and celebrating the start of summer with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by
Learn more about our sponsors here: Coconut Granita.
Connect with Farmer’s Pantry
Connect with The Spice House
Grilled Shrimp Dip
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp plus 1/2 tsp Spice House Back of the Yards seasoning blend divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- 1 cup Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 oz bag Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a grill pan or indoor grill over medium high heat and add butter.
- Pat shrimp dry and season all over with 1 tbsp Back of the Yards spice mix.
- Add shrimp to the hot skillet and cook until shrimp is pink, about 2 minutes.
- Remove to a plate to cool slightly then chop up.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheese, and green onions.Stir well.
- Add in chopped shrimp and mix gently.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan or baking dish.
- For the topping: add 1 cup Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps to a food processor and grind until crushed.
- Add to a bowl with the melted butter and 1/2 tsp Back of the Yards seasoning. Stir well.
- Press onto the top of the dip in the pan, covering completely.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm with Cornbread Crisps on the side for dipping.
*If you like spice try adding 1/2 tsp-1 tsp of Cajun seasoning to the dip before baking.
Did you make this Recipe?Tag @flchefnicole or hashtag #fortheloveoffoodblog
Heat a grill pan or indoor grill over medium high heat and add butter.
Pat shrimp dry and season all over with 1 tbsp Back of the Yards spice mix.
Add shrimp to the hot skillet.
Cook until shrimp is pink, about 2 minutes.
Remove to a plate to cool slightly then chop up.
In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheese, and green onions.Stir well.
Add in chopped shrimp and mix gently.
Grease a loaf pan or baking dish.
How cute is this dish?!
Pour the dip evenly into the pan.
For the topping: add 1 cup crushed Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps to a bowl with the melted butter and 1/2 tsp Back of the Yards seasoning. Stir well.
Press onto the top of the dip in the pan, covering completely.
Sprinkle paprika on top.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees until golden and bubbly.
Serve warm with Cornbread Crisps on the side for dipping.
This appetizer is perfect for holiday meals, summer barbecues, and even date night in!
Dig in and enjoy!
Enter the #SummerGrilling Giveaway!
Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: One grand prize winner will receive a prize package including:
- iGrill Mini Grilling Thermometer from BBQGuys
- Case of Cornbread Crisps from Farmer’s Pantry
- Indoor Searing Grill from Hamilton Beach
- Stella High Ball Glassware from Joy Jolt
- Best Seller Collection from The Spice House
- 1 Year Supply of Syrups from Torani
- $100 via PayPal
Open to US residents 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 5/18/2019. Enter using the widget below. Comment each day for even more chances to win!
Cheese Curd In Paradise
This looks fantastic! I love the Back of the Yards seasoning from The Spice House!
I sent this to my sister who LOVES shrimp!
i love dips like this! It' just perfect for summer grilling!
Toni | Boulder Locavore
I am ready to dig in!!