Yay for National Guacamole Day!
This recipe combines two of my favorite appetizers: guacamole and deviled eggs.
Genius! Serve these at your next game night, party, or barbecue and watch them disappear!
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cilantro finely chopped
- paprika for garnish
- Remove egg yolks from the halved eggs and place in a small bowl.
- Add the ripe avocado, lime juice, salt, onion powder, garlic and cilantro.
- Use a fork to mash the guacamole mixture until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the halved eggs.
- Sprinkle with a dash of paprika and serve or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Just mix Spices, Eggs, Avocado, Lime, and Cilantro and you
have got yourself a fantastic Guacamole Deviled Egg Appetizer!
Simply boil eggs, peel, then slice, and cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop the yolks out and place in a bowl.
Combine all remaining ingredients except for the paprika and blend by hand or with a food processor.