Susan & Gary Russ & Fatima
The youngest guest, Oliver with his Momma Ellen. Nancy in her gorgeous blue outfit!
Aunt Candie trying the Thai Soup
Tom with my puppy, Dylan Nancy, me, and Susan
Grandma and Jerry My Momma!
Aunt Candie, Grandma, and Mom Me and Jonathan
The three of us with our origami
Inari (Tofu Sushi) Japanese Fish Cakes and Pickle with Edamame
and Annie Chun’s Shiitake Soy Ginger Sauce
Annie Chun’s Seaweed Snacks Kung Pao Chicken
in Wasabi and Sesame with Annie Chun’s Kung Pao Sauce
Chicken Pad Thai with Pork Pot Stickers with
Annie Chun’s Pad Thai Sauce Annie Chun’s Shiitake Soy Sauce
- 3 TBSP Onion (julienne)
- 3 TBSP Carrot (julienne)
- 3 TBSP Spinach/zucchini (julienne)
- 3 TBSP Shiitake mushroom (sliced), option
- 3 TBSP Bean Sprout (option)
- 1 TBSP Canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 TBSP Annie Chun’s Gochujang sauce
- 1 package of Annie Chun’s Sticky White Rice
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Select at least three vegetables and stir-fry with canola oil and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir fry the vegetables for about 3-4 minutes and then add the sesame oil and mix in thoroughly.
- Put vegetables over warmed up Annie Chun’s rice in a bowl and add the Gochujang sauce on top.
- Stir all the different ingredients together in the bowl and enjoy.
Sushi Set Oriental Candy
Gift bags with fortune cookies, chopsticks with holders, coupons, and an Annie Chun product!
What a great party and fun experience!
Thanks Annie Chun!