Who needs boring ol’ pie crust when you have pizza crust, right?
For this holiday inspired recipe I used Mama Mary’s Original Mini Pizza Crust to make a Pumpkin Pecan Pie Dessert Pizza that is easy to make and the perfect size for a fun dessert at home!
Scroll down for the winning announcement for the For the Love of Pizza Recipe Challenge with Mama Mary’s!
- 1/2 cup canned Pumpkin pie filling/mix
- 1 Mama Mary’s Mini Original Pizza Crust
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 of the butter and 1 tbsp brown sugar in a small skillet.
- Brush onto on side of pizza crust.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the rest of butter and 1 tbsp brown sugar to the skillet again.
- Once it is melted add pecans and stir.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium until pecans are toasted and coated in sugar. Remove from heat.
- Take crust out of oven and spread pumpkin pie filling evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Remove pecans from butter mixture and sprinkle evenly on top of pizza.
- Bake for 7 more minutes.
- For Maple Whipped Cream: Using a cold bowl and beaters (I put mine in the freezer for about 30 minutes before using) beat heavy cream and maple syrup on high until stiff peaks form.
- Remove pizza from oven. Cut into 4 pieces. Top with a dollop or two of whipped cream and serve!
I used Mama Mary’s original mini pizza crust for this bite size dessert.
Perfect for 2-4 people!
Melt butter and 1 tbsp brown sugar in a skillet then brush on pizza crust.
Bake the crust in a 425 degree oven for 3 minutes.
Melt 1 tbsp of brown sugar and remaining butter then add pecans and toast for 2-3 minutes
until coated in sugar and crunchy.
Remove the pizza crust from the oven and top with 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling.
Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Top with sugared toasted pecans.
Bake for 7 more minutes at 425 degrees.
Homemade maple whipped cream only takes a few minutes and 2 ingredients:
heavy cream and maple syrup!
Start with a very cold bowl and beaters.
Beat on high in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
Take the Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pizza out of the oven and cut into pieces.
Top with Maple Whipped Cream and serve!
How easy was that?!
And now it’s finally time to announce the winner in the
For the Love of Pizza Challenge with Mama Mary’s Pizza!
And the winning recipe is…..
The winning pizza recipe was voted for by my readers and Mama Mary’s fans. It will be featured on Mama Mary’s products in stores nationwide!
Last but not least…the winner of the $100 VISA gift card and FREE Mama Mary’s VIP Coupons is….
a Rafflecopter giveaway
CONGRATS KAY! Thanks for voting!
This post was sponsored by Mama Mary’s Pizza. As always all opinions are my own.