You know I love a theme and this fall inspired pumpkin treat box was a hit with the kids after a day of playing at the farm and pumpkin patch!
Fall breeze and autumn leaves.
Some of my favorite things.
Pumpkin Patch Harvest Charcuterie Treat Box
- Assorted pumpkin colored and shaped treats such as:
- pumpkin spice marshmallows
- candy corn and autumn pumpkin shaped snack mix
- pumpkin spice sandwich cookies
- cinnamon graham crackers
- sweet potato chips
- pumpkin yogurt covered pretzels
- pumpkin baton or wafer cookies
- fall themed wrapped candies like Hershey's Kisses
- cinnamon goat or cream cheese log spread
- spiced nuts
- butterscotch haystacks
- Line a small bakery box or square container with lid with parchment paper or tissue paper.
- Add 4-8, or 1/2 cup scoops of all treats, arranging in stacks in the box.
- Serve with napkins and a small spreader on top.
- Be sure the lid is securely closed before heading to the farm!
Fall is my favorite season and visiting the pumpkin patch is hands down what I look forward to the most.
The closest patch to our home is a family owned farm called Still Waters in Richland, MO.
We visited three times this autumn and had a great time, as always.
This year I decided to bring along a snack box for us to share around the bonfire after playing all afternoon at the pumpkin patch.
Line a small bakery box or square container with lid with parchment paper or tissue paper.
Add 4-8, or 1/2 cup scoops of all treats, arranging in stacks in the box.
Serve with napkins and a small spreader on top.
Be sure the lid is securely closed before heading to the farm!
Another beautiful fall evening in Missouri!
Enjoying sweet pumpkin treats after a fun day.
Happy Fall Y’all!
Pumpkin kisses & harvest wishes.
Leave a Reply