I am so excited to announce our upcoming giveaway starting tomorrow! We have teamed up with my favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot of Houston and we are giving away two $50 gift cards and two The Melting Pot ‘Dip into Something Different’ Cookbooks!
|You could win one of two The Melting Pot cookbooks!|
|You could win one of two $50 The Melting Pot Houston gift cards!|
- 1 1/2 ounce coconut flavored Rum (I recommend Malibu Rum)
- 1 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 2 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1 strawberry, for garnish
- Remove the stem from the strawberry. Slice the strawberry and cut a small “V” in the top of each slice to create a heart shape.
- Place several ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and add the rum, schnapps, and cranberry juice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the strawberry slices, so they are floating on top.
*Recipe from The Melting Pot Cookbook