I jazzed up my classic quiche recipe and added fresh baby spinach, chopped turkey, and cream cheese to make a decadent and delicious Turkey Florentine Quiche for Easter Brunch Week. Perfect for brunch or as we like it- breakfast for dinner- this classy dish is sure to be a hit at your table!
It’s Easter Brunch Week!
Today’s recipe is sponsored by Wewalka and Nordic Ware.
Connect with Nordic Ware
Connect with Wewalka
- 1 Wewalka pie crust, defrosted
- 6 Eggland’s Best large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
- 4oz cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup deli turkey, chopped
- salt and white pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Press defrosted pie crust into your deep dish pie dish or tart pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, cubed cream cheese, and milk together.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Sprinkle chopped spinach and turkey in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese all over.
- Place the pie dish on a baking sheet in case it over flows or leaks.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and the egg mixture is cooked through.
- Cool slightly then remove from tart pan, slice, and serve.