|This recipe was my #7 most popular recipe in 2013! View the Top 10 here|
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons Bourbon
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or pecan pieces)
- 2 packages phyllo tart shells (15 per package)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a mini muffin tin with the phyllo shells.
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs, corn syrup, vanilla, Bourbon together in a bowl.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Using a spoon, fill each phyllo shell to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
- You can also serve with a small dollop or whipped cream.
These bite size pecan pies are always a hit at my parties!
My secret ingredient! Bourbon! Add 1-2 teaspoons for a delicious flavor.
Mini filo shells are such a fantastic ingredient to keep stocked in your freezer!
They are crispy phyllo dough shells that you can use for bite size desserts and appetizers.
I like to use chopped pecans because I like larger chunks of pecans
but you can also use small pecans pieces.
It doesn’t take much to fill up the phyllo shells. About a tablespoon or so.
So much flavor in one bite!