Winner, winner chicken dinner!
Here’s an easy weeknight meal idea: Crock-Pot Chicken and Gravy.
This hearty slow cooked dinner is a family favorite and only requires 5 simple ingredients.
Crock-Pot Chicken and Gravy
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 chicken gravy packets I used low sodium
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies optional
- 3 cups of cooked white rice or mashed potatoes for serving
- Add chicken to the Crock-Pot.
- Pour next three ingredients- gravy, chicken broth, and soup on top and stir to combine.
- Stir in the bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Using two forks shred chicken and mix well.
- Serve warm over buttered rice or mashed potatoes.
This simple dump and go slowcooker recipe only requires a few basic
ingredients that you may already have in your pantry!
Start by adding chicken breasts to your Crock-pot.
Add two packets of chicken gravy to the Crock-Pot.
I used low sodium to cut down on the salt in the recipe.
Now add I can of cream of chicken soup and a bag of frozen mixed veggies on top.
Pour in one cup chicken broth and give it a stir.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
I like to serve this dish with white rice mixed right in!
It is also really tasty on top of creamy mashed potatoes.
Using two forks shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot.
Stir well to combine.
This hearty recipe makes at least six servings.
Serve warm with rice mixed right in or scoop and serve over rice or mashed potatoes.