I am a huge sweets and peanut butter fan, especially since having Ava. So whenever I can combine the two, whether it be ice cream, cake, milkshakes, or cookies I am down for it! I first made this recipe when I was pregnant and having some serious PB cravings. And let me just say, I am lovin’ the new pudding cookie recipes out there! They have a nice texture and stay perfectly soft. These are my ideal gooey bite size treat and they are now one of my go to desserts for parties and pot lucks!
|This recipe was my #2 most popular recipe in 2013! View the Top 10 here|
Makes 70-80 cookies!
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces candy
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pudding; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat
butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until light
and fluffy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add eggs, scraping down the sides of
the bowl as needed.
- Add vanilla extract and honey and beat until
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture, beat to combine.
- Add chocolate chips, Reeses pieces and peanut butter chips and mix until
- Roll a tablespoon or so of dough into a 1inch ball between your
palms and then place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the
remaining dough, spacing the balls about 2 inches apart (you should be
able to fit 12-16 cookies on each sheet).
- Using your palm, gently flatten
the dough balls until they are about ¾ inch thick.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy!
These cookies keep well and stay soft. They are great to be baked ahead of time for a party!
*Adapted from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
Just mix a few tasty ingredients together and you’ve got a delicious cookie!
Mix your dry ingredients into your wet and use a rubber spatula to combine well.
Finally add the chocolate, peanut butter, and Reese’s Pieces! Try not to snack on them too
much like I do or you won’t have any left for the cookies!
Roll them into small balls. I fit 16 on a baking sheet.
Gently flatten them with your palm.
Now pop them in the oven for 10 minutes.
Fresh out of the oven and extra gooey!