In honor of National Coffee Day this week I wanted to share this delicious recipe collection of
Copycat Starbucks Recipes with y’all! Check out the 25 recipes of some of your favorite coffee house drinks and snacks below.
1. Starbucks Coffee Egg Nog Holiday Drink from For the Love of Food
2. Oreo Cookie Frappuccino Recipe from Thrifty DIY Diva
3. Starbucks Petite Vanilla Bean Scones from Saving Dollars and Sense
4. Starbucks Apple Cider With Caramel from Baking Beauty
5. Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino from For the Love of Food
6. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte Recipe from The Jenny Evolution
7. Pumpkin Scones from I Save A to Z
8. Cinnamon Roll Frap from Teaspoon of Goodness
9. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe from Penny Pinchin’ Mom
10. Starbucks Birthday Cake Latte from For the Love of Food
11. Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe from the Jenny Evolution
12. Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe from Teaspoon of Goodness
13. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha from Baking Beauty
14. Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher from Simplistically Living
15. Starbucks Berries and Cream Coffee Frappe from For the Love of Food
16. Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake from Penny Pinchin’ Mom
17. Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino from Saving Dollars and Sense
18. Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe from Thrifty DIY Diva
19. Starbucks Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie from For the Love of Food
20. Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino Recipe from Passion for Savings
21. Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino from Saving Dollars and Sense
22. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee from For the Love of Food
23. Starbucks Raspberry Pound Cake Recipe from Passion for Savings
24. Starbucks Eggnog Latte from The Jenny Evolution
25. Starbucks Raspberry Italian Cream Soda from For the Love of Food
Comment below and let me know your favorite Starbucks drink or treat that you want me to remake!
I love creating copycat versions of my favorite restaurant recipes!
I need all of these coffees today!
These recipes are awesome! I’ll definitely try these someday. Thanks for sharing!