It’s March and you know what that means: it’s time for St Patrick’s Day food!
I love all themed food and if you have read this blog you know that well!
Since I worked in a Irish Pub back home in Florida in college, I have a soft spot for Irish food all year long but especially during March and all the St Patrick’s Day festivities.
So now is the perfect time to share alllll the Irish Pub Recipes I love on the blog, don’t ya think?!
Check out my collection of 40+ of the Best Irish Pub Recipes to Try below.
Be sure to comment and let me know your favorite. I cannot wait to make and eat each and every one!
1. Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner – For the Love of Food
2. Guinness Beef Stew – Mommy Musings
3. Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Frosting – Cincy Shopper
4. Guinness Steak Pie – Cooking with Curls
5. Crock pot Irish Beef Stew – Eating on a Dime
6. Guinness Bloody Mary – A Beautiful Mess
7. Irish Boxtys – For the Love of Food
8. Irish Potato Candy – Saving Dollars & Sense
9. Pureed Carrots And Parsnips – Life of 2 Snowbirds
10. Irish Whiskey and Stout Chocolate Cake – The Little Epicurean
11. Guinness Shepherd’s Pie – Confetti and Bliss
12. Senate Bean Soup – For the Love of Food
13. Colcannon: A Traditional Irish Side Dish – Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
14. Irish Colcannon Mac and Cheese – The Candid Appetite
15. Steak and Guinness Pie – Creative Cynchronicity
16. Irish Potatoes – Simply Stacie
17. Steak and Mushroom Pie – For the Love of Food
18. Colcannon Ham & Cabbage Pies – Donal Skehan
19. Irish Beer Cheese Soup – A Spicy Perspective
20. Irish Cheddar Pub Cheese – Garnish with Lemon
21. Beer Batter Fish – Cooking with Curls
22. Reuben Egg Rolls – For the Love of Food
23. Best Irish Pub Salad – Reluctant Entertainer
24. Sage-Roasted Pork Sausages on Mash with the Ultimate Onion Gravy – Simply Delicious Food
25. Lucky Layered Reuben Casserole – For the Love of Food
26. Dublin Lawyer with Rice – A Healthy Life for Me
27. Cinnamon Brioche Bread Pudding – 31 Daily
28. Chicken Leek Mushroom Pie – Lana’s Cooking
29. Traditional Irish Soda Bread – Eating on a Dime
30. Frozen Irish Coffee – For the Love of Food
31. Guinness Bread – Mommy Musings
32. Classic Shepherd’s Pie with Lamb – Give it Some Thyme
33. Dublin Coddle – Saving Room for Dessert
34. Irish Pub Pasties – Living Well Spending Less
35. Horseradish Cream Sauce – For the Love of Food
36. Healthy Raisin Irish Soda Bread Scones – Amy’s Healthy Baking
37. Reuben Dip – For the Love of Food
38. Irish Nachos – Cooking with Curls
39. Irish Coffee with Boozy Whipped Cream – Baking Beauty
40. Reuben Biscuit Bombs – For the Love of Food
41. Loaded Irish Pub Nacho Fries – Bite Sized Kitchen