Today, March 14th, is Pi Day. It is a day to celebrate the mathematical constant pi (π) and of course, eat lots of pie!
I love pie (who doesn’t?) and I enjoy baking and eating them often. So it’s no surprise I have over 30 recipes for both sweet and savory pies on the blog.
Today I’m sharing them with y’all in honor of Pi Day!
I love making quiche and casserole type pies for brunch and dinner and baking dessert pies for a sweet treat, so I have included both categories below.
Check them out and comment with your favorite!
I see many more pies in my future so be sure to check back for new pie recipes soon.
1. Chocolate Lovers Mississippi Mud Pie
2. Southern Pecan Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream
4. Texas Sweet Tea Pie
6. Chocoholic Peanut Butter Pie
7. As You Wish Glazed Cherry Hand Pies
9. Mile High Fresh Strawberry Pie
10. Mini Fruit Pies
11. Stars and Stripes Cherry and Blueberry Pie
13. Indulgent Peanut Butter Pie
14. Blueberry Maple & Raspberry Crumb Pies
15. Banoffee Pie
16. Nantucket Cranberry Pecan Pie
17. Harvest Butternut Squash Pie
1. Deep Dish Ham and Gouda Quiche
2. Harvest Chicken Pot Pies in Pumpkin Bowls
4. Irish Steak and Mushroom Pie
5. Honey Dijon Chicken Salad Pie
7. Creamy Crab Quiche
10. Turkey Florentine Quiche
12. Easter Brunch Quiche Lorraine
14. Four Cheese Broccoli Quiche
Love it! I love that you included savory and breakfast pies too so it’s easy to find something to make today.I shared this in my weekly favorites post! https://sugarsaltgrace.com/in-real-life-15/